Expeditious globalization has given impulsive charismatic trends, the vibrancy and variety in jewellery market has given rise to the style quotient of fashionistas. We focus on enlightenment of global cultures and life styles, which will nourish them with innovative aspirations with blending of cultures and lifestyle into contemporary designs.
To enjoy the success in this industry, one needs to be full of intense flow of creative skills and innovative thoughts. Opportunities are endless from small boutiques to large lifestyle houses and accessories designers.
- Drawing, rendering, form studies and product development are the core subjects in Lifestyle & Accessories Design studies.
- History of body ornamentation is aimed to understand the relation between body and ornamentations and create deeper understanding for body adornment.
- Material and technical studies, orthographic & autoCAD are aimed to get exposure to different materials and technical aspects in order to implement design into reality.
- Craft development and research are integral part of design education to understand socio-economy trend of craft heritage and ornamentation.
- Trend study, market opportunities and strategies, fashion forecast and range development are the core factors for students to make their special presence in the field of Lifestyle & Accessories Design.
Students graduating from this course are professionals who can become product designer, brand manager, design manager, product development manager, toy designer, stylists, visual merchandiser, design of costume jewellery, leather goods, giftware, tableware, watches, bags, footwear and handicrafts researchers for government projects/ boutiques/entrepreneurs or individual / freelance designers.